Saturday, January 17, 2009

Christmas 2008!

We have been redoing our rooms so I haven't had my computer forever. So here is our Christmas 08. Sorry so long... its been awhile!

Snow Fun!


Mike riding Lindsay's boyfriend's snowmobile down the street.

Annual Ugly Christmas Sweater Party!


Temple Square with my sister Kristin and family. We rode on a carriage ride around Temple Square. It was sooo cute. The girls were in heaven. They still talk about the princess carriage!







Christmas festivities... I played rock band for the first time, and I have to admit, I am freakishly good at the drums! With Mike singing, and me on the drums, we are thinking of starting a band, anyone interested in joining? We ROCK!! he he he.




Christmas Eve we spent at my house. We did the usually nativity, talent show and pj opening. This year Kate and Bella were both angels. Bella however decided that she wanted a baby Jesus too while Kate decided it was too hot and started to strip down during the middle of it to just her white slip. It was classic! Those girls are just like their Dad!!







Christmas Morning was awesome. It was the first Christmas we did just us. Kate got an American Girl house and Bella go a cottage and a baby. It was so fun to watch them tear into there presents. I totally remember the feeling of waking up and couldn't wait to run down stairs to see what Santa brought! Kids make everything more fun!



2 comments:

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

That looks like a very fun Christmas, I can't believe your sweater!! yikes. Glad you had a good day and hope your 2009 is FANTASTIC.

Jeff and Diana said...

glad to see some new pics of you guys! we need to get together. do lunch and a play date!