Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hawaii!!

We took the girls to the Big Island of Hawaii for a week. We had sooo much fun! We went with my parents and two of my sisters and there families. It was the Stampin up trip this year. My girls were the happiest they have ever been. It was so fun to see Hawaii through their eyes. Everything, including little drink umbrellas, was exciting and just so amazing.
Airplane- girls were sooo excited!

Birds in the Lobby- daily stop to see them

Pool fun!



The girls loved the beach! Even the salt water!


The dolphins at the Hotel

Rainbow Falls

Volcano! Notice the Steam in the background!!


Best Buds!

Kayak trip to Captain Cooks island. A pod of dolphins were swimming around us!



Shuttle Boat!

More Dolphins

Snorkeling! Kate loved it!


The gorgeous hotel!


Going Home:( Waiting for the red eye flight! We all look so exhausted!

7 comments:

Andrea Weaver said...

You are such a supermodel...in a good way :) What an amazing trip!! I still can't get over the grand piano. I'm feeling so deprived that i've never been to Hawaii. I say we plan a girls trip soon and get out of this cold!!

Tara said...

How fun! We are glad you had a great time. Looks like it was a hit. How was the flight with the little ladies?

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

First let me say how glad I am so see you posting again! I've missed you! And secondly...Sooooo fun! I'm totally jealous. I've been there with my family my senior year of high school and I always tell Chad how we need to go there, but I never thoought to bring the kiddos. They would really enjoy it, we just might have to take the trip! Isn't it beautiful?! Ya'll did alot of fun things and took some gorgeous pictures. I'm glad you guys were able to go.

Abby said...

Love Love Love your post! Kate is so pretty and it makes me sad to see her looking so old! When did that happen? Bella... oh my! She is a doll babe! Have to say that I love her adorable smile. How funny we have 2 girls, oldest is blonde and youngest is brunette. haha. You are beautiful, too!

Scott and I are heading to Maui in a few weeks. We are so excited. If you know of any good restaurants pass on the info! ;) Have to say... sad that that we don't live near each other. We miss you guys! Love ya.

Smolkaville said...

How fun! Love the pics.

The Sniders said...

I AM JEALOUS! How fun for your family! What a good husband you have to take care of his girls! You all look amazing and tan. No fair. Miss and love you guys!

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

Call me next time, I am going with you!!