Monday, July 6, 2009

Kate's B-Day Party!

This was Kate's first official B-day bash! We did a Hawaiian Luau. I decorated our house and backyard all Hawaiian complete with blow up palm trees. Ive decided I need a sensor button- I can't just semi decorate, I have to go all out. I think it took me 4 hours total to decorate for an hour and a half party!:) Oh well it was worth it. She had so much fun with her friends and even her Grandma Jani and Uncle Jeremy were there. We had pool games, water balloons, limbo, pizza and beach cupcakes (graham crackers crumbled on the icing w/ little umbrellas. They had a blast! Happy Birthday Kate!








2 comments:

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Is it wierd that we have 6 year olds?!
I remember Chad and I were the first ones of our close friends to get pregnant and thinking "Are we doing the right thing, no one is going to want to hang out with us anymore...." ;)
Then everyone else starting getting prego too and I was SO excited!
I remember living in Rexburg and bringing Rylee with me to visit you and Abby while she was working in the Apx office. I remember ya'll coming over and visiting AND introducing me to Babywise.
AHHHHHH, the memories. Now look at us! Time sure does fly by.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATE!!

grandma jani said...

What a fun birthday party! So creative Sarah. I can't believe our Kate is six! I want the pina colada recipe:)