Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Annual Couples Halloween Party!

For the second year in a row, my neighbor Lucy and I did a couples Halloween Party at her house. It is always so hilarious to see what everyone comes up with to wear. I almost like it as much as my kids Halloween parties! Mike and I were supposed to be Dukes of Hazard themed, minus the Daisy Dukes of course! Mike however got a little carried away. All I know is I sent him to look for a cowboy hat, and instead he came home with the hideous Cabelas hat, buck teeth, a mullet wig, and genuine Wranglers. He called me on his way home from Walmart so excited that he bought a pair of jeans, sunglasses and candy for under 30 bucks! I am never taking him shopping with me again, he might use that as the standard! Men.... He got really into character that night and had as in tears. oh did i mention the real (unloaded) pistol he had in his pocket!

3 comments:

Broadbent Family said...

Funnest party! So mad we had to leave early. You guys did such a good job decorating--so darling(is that an ok adjective to use for halloween?). I'm laughing so hard at the picture of the two of you--it was scary how natural it was for mike to act his part!! And you look absolutely gorgeous by the way! I think it's impossible for you to look bad... it makes me sick. I need these pictures!

Cliff and Courtney's Family said...

Looks like such a fun party...love the outfits!

Smolkaville said...

Looks like fun! I haven't been to a couples Halloween party in years. Maybe I'll have to take the initiative next year and plan something up. You guys have motivated me. :)