Saturday, October 11, 2008

Marci Gets Married!!

On Thursday Mike's little sister Marci got married. It was such a fun day. There is nothing better than a wedding. They got married in the SLC Temple. It was a beautiful fall day, a little chilly, but so neat. I love the temple. My girls love the temple. Even Bella at 2 begs to go walk around the temple. Kate told Bella, this is Christ the Lord, our King's house. Isn't that cute. They had so much fun passing time until Marci and Will came out. The reception was at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. It was gorgeous. Kate called it her "Ball" she kept asking if we would be late for the "Ball" (she has seen too many Princess movies.) We had so much fun dancing. We couldn't get the girls off the dance floor. Especially Bella who at 9:00 was still dancing. Kate's 3 yr old cousin Mac has a little crush on Kate. He didn't want anyone else to dance with her. It was so cute! The girls about died when the carriage came to pick them up. I don't think Kate blinked once. She asked me if she could have a carriage at her wedding. I replied, you are never going to get married! It was such a wonderful day. Going to weddings reminds me of our wedding almost 8 years ago! It makes me so grateful to be married to Mike for eternity! I am so grateful for my girls who remind me that the most important day for our family started at the temple!

5 comments:

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Great Pictures! I love the one of your family that Kelli took in front of the temple.

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Okay, those are adorable. I just really want to know where you got those dresses your girls are wearing. The 3/4 length ones. They are so cute, and I think I have to have them for my girls. If you wouldn't mind leaving a comment on my blog and letting me know, that would make my day!

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

I can't believe how big the girls are getting and more and more beautiful everyday, just like their mama.

Anne said...

What a beautiful family and I love the girls' dresses!

Kelli LeBaron said...

Aww! I totally have to remember to get that disk of the girls burned for you! I love your blog so much. It is so cute. And well, hilarious. Don't let that boost your ego TOO much. :) haha. just kidding. love ya, sar!