Monday, November 3, 2008

Kate as Fancy Nancy!


For Halloween this year, Kate dressed up like Fancy Nancy. For all you moms out there who have girls, these are must haves in your library's. They are the cutest books and Kate is in love with them. They are about a little girl who loves to accessorize and use fancy words and she thinks she can speak french. They are so cute and describe our Kate to a "T" Maybe that is why she loves them so much! They sell the dress ups now at Target. She got lots for her B-day & couldn't wait to wear them for Halloween. She had a Halloween parade at school and I helped her with her class party. It was so fun to see her at school. You always wonder what your kids are like at school.

3 comments:

Abby said...

She is sooo stinkin' cute! Also Bella is soooo cute in her costume! I just want to pinch those sweet little cheeks! I have heard about those books now Im really going to have to get them.

Tara said...

So cute! We love fancy Nancy! They look gorgeous Sarah

Emily K. said...

Hey Sarah, this is Emily Klein. Sorry I lurk on your blog sometimes. My little girl loves Fancy Nancy too, and we own all the books. We read at least one a night, and every time we go to Target she wants a Fancy Nancy dress. Your girls are beautiful. I love the costumes!! Maybe next year I will cave and let her be Fancy Nancy too.