Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick or Treat!

We had so much fun this year. I decided to forgo the usual handing out candy while Mike took the girls out, and I went with them. Mostly because I did not want to hand out candy. Is that rude? Oh well. This was Bella's first official trick or treat. She loved it. She thought it was so fun to ring the doorbell. I think that would have been enough of a treat for her. She didn't care about the candy. She was a kitty, which is better than what she original wanted to be- a pirate. Luckily she loves cats and it was an easy negotiation. I love Halloween but am all partied out. Thank heavens that there are 365 days in a year!





2 comments:

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

I totally knew what Kate was even before reading it! We love Fancy Nancy at our house too. Your girls look darling.

By the way, my sister just moved to Draper...don't you guys live somewhere in that area?

Andrea Weaver said...

Your girls are SO darling...and those pictures from the Halloween party are hilarious!

It was so fun to hang out last night. The food was amazing and you are such a doll (or should I say a stupid cow?? ha!!!)