Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My New Discovery

So for years I have been trying (not very hard) to keep a journal. I have about 3 journal entries for the past year. Not doing so well. My sister told me about LDSjournal.com. It is so awesome. You can add pictures and go back and add entries about things you remember, you can do a profile with lots of fun questions about yourself. It is so great. I was wondering how I was going to keep up in my journal and blog, until I found that you can cut and paste blogging entries right into your journal! So I went back and did that with all my old entries. Now I can kill to birds with one stone and even add more detail or personal info into my journal if I wanted to. It has revolutionized journaling for me! It takes just a few seconds to keep up in a journal! You all probably have journals dating back to birth, but for those of you like me who are journally challenged, this is a great solution!!! Oh and it's free too!

8 comments:

Marci LeBaron Watson said...

Wow. Thanks Sarah for the tip. I'm actually extremely journally challenged. This might help with my problem, it's way easier for me to type up things rather than writing. I miss you, hopefully we can get together soon. And yes, I don't have a blog yet. ;)

Emily K. said...

I didn't even know about this LDSjournal.com, but I looked it up after I read this, and I am sooo going to do it now. I always have to think about my audience when I'm writing on my blog, and I always thought it would be nice to just write was I was feeling. What a great thing. Thanks for sharing!

KimberlyGanir said...

Hey I need your address. Email it to me: akganir@gmail.com

Abby said...

Thanks for the idea! Check out my blog... there is something on there for you. Love ya!

Melissa + Brett said...

I'm so going to go check that out. I too am a journal slacker. Thanks for sharing!

Smolkaville said...

Ya I'm horrible at keeping a journal. I don't think I've written in a couple YEARS...yikes. I'll have to look into this for sure. :)

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

Okay I am ready for a new post... get on it!

Jani said...

I think what I love best about LDSjournal.com (aside from the fact that it's made so easy for us),is the e-mail reminders. It's always nice to get that little "string-around-your-finger"...oh yes it's time for my entry! :) I love your blog, Sarah. It's so much fun!