Friday, December 12, 2008

Ouch!

Does anyone have a inflatable donut I can borrow? I finally gave in and went to a spinning class this morning... and all I can say is ouch! My bum was sore before we were even done with the warm-up, padded shorts and all. Everyone keeps saying after a couple of classes you bum develops caulouses, well I'm not so sure if I want my bum to have caulouses, but whatever helps!! I do have to admit that I did like it. Yes mike you were right it was an awesome workout! As a runner, I have not had the best attitude towards road bikers... its just when youve been running for an hour feeling a little tired and slow, when a biker flies by on his bike, I have often thought in my head "get off your bike and do some real cardio..." (not so nice i know) but I have to admit I did really like it and I think I might be getting bit by the biking bug! I just have to figure out how to clip in and out of the pedals without killing myself!!!

1 comment:

Jani said...

If I don't, Lindsay does. We both have had cracked tail bones. NOT FUN! Hopefully I can find mine to help you in the meantime. But way to go Sarah. I'm so proud of your disciplined physical exercise effort. I can promise that you will never, ever regret keeping you muscles fit...nothing but benefits! Just don't ever quit, but then I can't imagine that happening :)