Sunday, August 24, 2008

Our Little Boy!


I think we are destined for a house full of females- so we decided to take matters into our own hands and adopt a boy. His name is Bentley and he is a 7 week old black lab! He is sooooo cute! I final gave into the demands of my three children (kate, bella and mike) and we got a dog. Kate has been asking for a dog every day for the past 8 months. I am not kidding. This is what I have heard every day for almost a year "mom, today is a pretty day to get a dog right?" "mom can we get a dog today" "mom, I really want a dog"....... She has not missed a day. Even on vacations. I have been battling that inner "no" mom in me for so long. I finally decided to say "yes"! Well it is a great story, but don't get me wrong, I might as well have had a baby! This past few days we have been doing sleepless nights, feeding schedules and potty schedules. I had no idea they were soooooo much work! It is a good thing he is so cute... I refuse to pick up poop, and when Mike is home, it is HIS baby! So here is the newest member of the LeBaron family. Meet Bentley!

3 comments:

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

GROSS! why why why did you give in? I hope the girls love that boy and I think you should be glad that is the only one you are getting :)

Smolkaville said...

So how's life with 3 kids?! :) Don't forget to get him that occasional Arby's sandwich now.

Anne said...

Hi Sarah,

Congratulations on the little boy! I hadn't considered going that route to ensure Rhett has someone on his side :)

What an adorable puppy!