Tuesday, August 19, 2008

UH OH!

Bella broke her arm last week:( She fell off my parents swing set. It was so sad, her arm was just dangling. Luckily our pediatrician lives next door to my parents, so we ran over there and her took us to his office for a splint and got us right in to get x-rays. She did say "WOW" when the doctor put the pink on. She loves it. It has not slowed her down at all. She is still her crazy self. I little plug for insurance though (State Farm of course), we have a hospital income policy on all of us, so we actually made money from it. The only bright side of the story! She hasn't hit Kate yet... but she has discovered it makes a great banging noise against stuff. Poor thing!

4 comments:

Smolkaville said...

Yeah! I'm so excited you finally started a blog. This stupid temporary computer I'm on won't let me view the slideshows so I haven't seen the pics yet. Just let me know on Friday, it would be fun to see you, it's been forever!!!

Smolkaville said...

Okay so I downloaded what I needed to view the slideshows. Cute pics. It's so sad to see little ones in casts. I hope she heals up fast.

Nika, Travis, Ayda and Zander said...

I was so happy when Chey told me you started a blog. I know that 2008 we were supposed to be hanging out a lot... I guess now that I am in Oregon that isn't going to happen. Your girls are so cute...but sorry about the cast that is so hard, and even harder in the summer. Can't wait to keep up a little more closely now! Love you!

Carly said...

I am so excited you have a blog too. I saw your link on Chey's blog and got so excited. Your girls are so beautiful. I can't believe how big they are too. Time flies.